Carmarthenshire Golf Festival
Glynhir, Carmarthen & Garnant Park Golf Clubs
Friday 3rd to Sunday 5th 2022
The Carmarthenshire Golf Festival will be held 3rd, 4th and 5th of June 2022.
The cost is £30/pair per day or £75 per pair to play the 3 days.
There will be daily prizes plus prizes for the best aggregate scores over the 3 days.
The competition will be 4BBB stableford, pairs can be mixed, ladies, or gents.
Competitors must have a world handicap index (maximum 36 for ladies and 28 for gents a handicap allowance of 85%) and be 18 years of age or older.
· Fri 3rd June - Day 1 - Glynhir - £30 per pair
· Sat 4th June - Day 2 - Carmarthen - £30 per pair
· Sun 5th June - Day 3 - Garnant Park - £30 per pair
Play in all three for £75 per pair!
Glynhir Golf Club is situated close to the town of Ammanford nestled in the beautiful Carmarthenshire countryside. The club was established in 1910 and is an attractive parkland course with views over the local Black Mountains.
Carmarthen Golf Club - designed by J H Taylor and located 3 miles outside the town of Carmarthen and was voted Welsh Golf Club of the year in 2011. Carmarthen Golf Club was established in 1907 and is another attractive course with amazing views over the Carmarthenshire countryside.
Garnant Park Golf Club - this is a relatively new golf club established in 1995, it boasts USPGA spec. greens and tees. It was named Wales' best new golf club in 2003 and 2004 by the Sports Turf Research Institute (STRI) winning their environmental award.
· Entry forms can be emailed to [email protected] or by post FAO Tom Askew, Glynhir Golf Club, Glynhir Road, Carmarthenshire SA18 2TF.
· Payment by bank transfer to Glynhir Golf Club sort code 20-51-32 account 00419834. As a reference please add Golf Festival along with name of lead participant.
· Postal Entries: Entry-Form.