Three Legs Challenge
Ramsey, Mount Murray & Peel Golf Clubs
Friday 4th to Sunday 6th September 2020
The Three Legs Challenge is a unique event played over three fantastic courses in the Isle of Man.
With play commencing on Friday 4th September 2020 and completed on the Sunday, tee times can be arranged to suit your travel arrangements.
The event is a 54 hole team of 4 competition played over three days, using three courses and three scores to count with prizes for both team and individuals on a daily basis and overall.
· Fri 4th September 2020 - Day 1 - Ramsey
· Sat 5th September 2020 - Day 2 - Mount Murray
· Sun 6th September 2020 - Day 3 - Peel
All of the courses have been selected to add variety with the nature and feel of each course being very different.
· Ramsey Golf Club was first established in 1891 and the current 18 hole parkland course was designed by James Braid in 1929.
· The Mount Murray course skillfully incorporates the natural features of the Manx countryside with streams and lakes to provide an enjoyable round for golfers of all standards.
· Peel Golf Club is a picturesque course situated on the west coast of the Isle of Man. Established in 1895, it continues to provide a challenging test of golf to all who play it.
Early Bird Rate: £89pp (£65 for Host Club Members) - Entry-form and payment required before 30th June 2020.
From 1st July 2020: £99pp (£75 for Host Club Members).
ENTER NOW at www.threelegschallenge.com
Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/threelegschallenge/
Twitter at twitter.com/threelegsgolf