Scottish Golf Pairs Challenge
Alyth, Blairgowrie Rosemount, Forfar, Kirriemuir & Strathmore Golf Clubs
Monday 4th to Friday 9th September 2022
The Scottish Golf Pairs Challenge, played Monday 4th to Friday 9th September 2022, is open to any combination of ladies, gents or mixed pairs.
The Scottish Pairs Golf Challenge is one of the most fun golf pairs competitions in Scotland. A Fourball Better Ball Strokeplay format competition played during the course of a week on five of the most spectacular golf courses in the country, the competition gives entrants a chance to pit their golfing skills against other pairs and take in some of the most beautiful countryside in Scotland.
Enjoy a unique mix of five of the area’s finest heathland and parkland courses including 2014 Junior Ryder Cup course, Blairgowrie Rosemount, Alyth, Forfar, Kirreimuir and Strathmore. Entry is only £340 per pair.
· 5 rounds of Pairs 4BBB Strokeplay competition played on 5 different courses: Alyth, Blairgowrie Rosemount, Forfar, Kirriemuir and Strathmore
· Open to ladies, gents or mixed pairs
· Max handicap limits 24 (men) & 32 (ladies)
· Competitor Dinner and Presentation of Prizes
· £3,000+ prize fund
· Scratch and handicap prizes, including senior and daily prizes
· Organised by Scottish Golf Weeks
More information or to book visit www.golfweeksscotland.co.uk
For more information on Carnoustie Country visit www.carnoustiecountry.com