Mixed Pairs Cup - St. Andrews/Carnoustie 2020
54 Hole Betterball Stableford for Mixed Pairs
Carnoustie Championship Links, Castle Course & Duke’s Course
Tuesday 5th to Thursday 7th May 2020
Following the popularity of the Mixed Pairs Cups in Southport and Ayrshire, Hybrid Golf have launched a new Betterball event for couples. Staged in conjunction with the magnificent Old Course Hotel, the Mixed Pairs Cup St. Andrews/Carnoustie will be played in May 2020 on three stunning courses on the east coast of Scotland.
The event will begin on the Championship Links at Carnoustie – venue for eight Opens, before moving on to the Castle and the Duke’s courses in St Andrews. All competitors will get to enjoy the luxury of the 5 star Old Course Hotel, with two nights’ accommodation and the Prize Presentation Dinner included in the entry.
The event is another of Hybrid Golf’s excellent portfolio.
·· Where: Carnoustie, Castle Course, Duke’s Course.
· When: Tuesday 5th to Thursday 7th May 2020.
· Format: 54 Hole Betterball Stableford for Mixed Pairs.
· Entry-Fee: £1,280 per couple includes accommodation.
· Entries are now being accepted on a first come first served basis from amateur club golfers.
· Enter the MMixed Pairs Cup - St. Andrews/Carnoustie.
·· Or for more information email [email protected].
· Bed and breakfast accommodation at the Old Course Hotel is included in the entry fee – contact the organisers for details of upgrades and extra night stays.
· Entry Fee: £1280 per couple
· Closing Date: -
· Format: 4BBB Stableford
· Handicap Limit: 28 (men), 36 (ladies)