Mixed Pairs Cup - Southport 2020
54 Hole Betterball Stableford
West Lancashire, Hillside and Southport & Ainsdale
Wednesday 24th to Friday 26th June 2020
The 54 hole Mixed Pairs Cup Southport features three of the North West region’s finest courses in an event designed exclusively for couples.
At this competition, which was first staged in 2017, the emphasis is always on fun and enjoyment as well as the golf, and the event has proved extremely popular with couples from across the UK and beyond who want to compete and socialise with other like-minded golfers.
The event begins with 18 holes at West Lancs – a challenging links summing up the true flavour of seaside golf. Round 2 venue Hillside is often referred to as the finest links course never to have hosted the Open Championship. Southport & Ainsdale will provide a fitting conclusion – a club that is steeped in history having staged the Ryder Cup twice as well as many other important tournaments.
The event is another of Hybrid Golf’s excellent portfolio.
· Where: West Lancashire, Hillside and Southport & Ainsdale.
· When: Wednesday 24th to Friday 26th June 2020.
· Format: 54 Hole Betterball Stableford for Mixed Pairs.
· Entry-Fee: £645 per couple.
· Entries are now being accepted on a first come first served basis from amateur club golfers.
· Enter the Mixed Pairs Cup - Southport.
· Or for more information email [email protected].
· A variety of accommodation packages are available at preferential rates to competitors – contact the organisers for full details.
· Entry Fee: £645 per couple
· Closing Date: -
· Format: 4BBB
· Handicap Limit: 28 (men), 36 (ladies)