Links Golf Cup - East Lothian 2020
72 Hole Individual Stableford
Gullane No. 1 and No. 2, Kilspindie & North Berwick
Monday 23rd to Friday 27th March 2020
The Links Golf Cup East Lothian has established itself as an eagerly anticipated fixture on the amateur golfing calendar. When you consider the stunning links involved, it is easy to see why. With 22 courses along a stretch of 30 miles of beautiful coastline, East Lothian really is golf heaven.
The event attracts golfers from the four corners of the UK and beyond, and features rounds on Gullane No. 2, North Berwick, Kilspindie and 2015 and 2018 Scottish Open venue Gullane No. 1, and is capped off with a Prize Presentation Dinner after the final putt has been holed.
The event is another of Hybrid Golf’s excellent portfolio.
· Where: Gullane (No.1 & No.2), Kilspindie & North Berwick.
· When: Monday 23rd to Friday 27th March 2020.
· Format: 72 Hole Individual Stableford.
· Entry-Fee: £325 per person - excellent value when compared to standard green fees.
· Entries are now being accepted on a first come first served basis from amateur club golfers.
· Enter the Links Golf Cup - East Lothian.
· Or for more information email [email protected].
· A variety of accommodation packages are available at preferential rates to competitors – contact the organisers for full details.
· Entry Fee: £325 per person
· Closing Date: -
· Format: Individual Stableford
· Handicap Limit: 28 (men), 36 (ladies)