Links Golf Salver - Castle Stuart 2020
36 Hole Individual Stableford
Castle Stuart, Inverness
Sunday 5th to Monday 6th April 2020
In a new Links Golf Salver event for 2020, Hybrid Golf will be heading north to Castle Stuart – a magnificent test of golf situated just the length of a good par 5 from Inverness Airport. For a relatively new course, Castle Stuart has made an immediate impact in the golfing world – receiving plenty of worldwide acclaim and also staging a number of recent Scottish Opens.
Round One will get underway from mid-morning and competitors will be able to take advantage of the fantastic practice facilities on offer. Many golfers will know the feeling of coming off a course thinking ‘I wish I could play that again’ – well here is your chance. Will you learn from your mistakes? Will you improve on your score? Whatever happened yesterday has gone – the second round will provide another opportunity to take in the awesome views, to appreciate this highly rated course a bit more, and maybe even be in contention of the prizes.
The event is one of Hybrid Golf’s excellent portfolio.
· Where: Castle Stuart Golf Links.
· When: Sunday 5th & Monday 6th April 2020.
· Format: 36 Hole Individual Stableford.
· Entry-Fee: £215 per person.
· Entries are now being accepted on a first come first served basis from amateur club golfers.
· Enter the Links Golf Cup Salver - Castle Stuart.
· Or for more information email [email protected].
· Hybrid Golf have teamed up with a local hotel (the Golf View Hotel & Spa, Nairn) to offer our Links Golf Salver competitors discounted room rates when staying in the area for the event. These preferential rates are only available when booking through Hybrid Golf, the event organisers, and not directly with the hotels themselves – contact the organisers for full details.
· Entry Fee: £215 per person
· Closing Date: -
· Format: Individual Stableford
· Handicap Limit: 28 (men), 36 (ladies)