Penwortham, Fairhaven, Preston & St. Anne's Old Links Golf Clubs
Monday 6th to Thursday 9th July 2020
The Lancashire Classic is a 72 hole 4-Day competition played at four of Lancashire's leading golf courses between Monday 6th July and Thursday 9th July.
Monday 6th July 2020 - Day 1 - Penwortham - 4BBB
Tuesday 7th July 2020 - Day 2 - Fairhaven - 4BBB
Wednesday 8th July 2020 - Day 3 - Preston - 4BBB
Thursday 9th July 2020 - Day 4 - St. Anne's Old Links - 4-Man Team Stableford
ENTER NOW @ www.LancsClassicGolf.co.uk
The Lancashire Classic was established in 2013 and has been sold out during each year of its existence. This is due to our success in attracting golfers from all over the UK and beyond, golfers who want to spend a week enjoying the best organised and best value team tour event on the calendar. Last year we played host to 190 golfers from the UK, Ireland, Italy and South Africa.
Over the first 3 days of 4BBB the pairs in your team will rotate and be matched with a different pair from another team, so you will meet and enjoy the company of other golfers. On the 4th day we serve up a slightly more relaxed 4-Man Team Stableford, where you get to play with your whole team.
This event is run purely by the four golf clubs involved, with the key aim of providing the best golfing experience possible to those who participate. The closing date for entries is 1st June 2020; however we are ordinarily full by March/April.
Whether your favourite hole is the delightful par 3 9th at St Annes Old Links, or the risk and reward challenge of the 9th at Fairhaven, the tight but picturesque 177 yard 3rd at Penwortham, or the stunning par 5 signature hole 17th at Preston, you will be left with many fond memories of the Classic long after the experience.
Summary of Key Points:
· £600 entry per team of 4
· The tour lasts 4 consecutive days Monday through to Thursday
· It is a four man team event where Stableford points are accumulated each day
· All players in the competition play the same course each day
· Max handicap is 20 with 9/10th allowance (18), the first three days are four-ball-better-ball with the fourth day being a 4-man Team Stableford (2 to count)
· On the first 3 days both of your team pairs will play within 10 minutes of each other.
· Team partners in the 4BBB format will rotate daily - as described on our website.
· All of the venues have friendly clubhouses where you’ll get the chance to enjoy a wide variety of the most popular local beers and of course famous Lancashire hospitality.
· Entry Fee: £600 per person
· Closing Date: -
· Format: Team of 4
· Handicap Limit: 20