East Yorkshire Mixed Golf Week
Brough, Hull, Cottingham Parks & Hessle Golf Clubs
Monday 17th to Friday 21st May 2021
The East Yorkshire Mixed Golf Week is a 72 Hole Betterball Stableford competition for mixed couples played over 4 great golf courses in East Yorkshire.
Entry is exceptional value at just £175 per person which includes 4 rounds of golf and a meal after each round!
There will be prizes for daily winners plus overall winners of the week.
Tee times are from 9am each day with a shotgun start on the Friday.
Men will play from yellow tees whilst ladies will be from the reds. Maximum handicaps are 28 for men and 36 for ladies.
Entries will only be accepted upon receipt of the completed entry form and full payment of the entry fee. Places will be issued on a first come, first served basis.
For up to date tournament information please visit www.cottinghamparks.co.uk
· Monday 17th to Friday 21st May 2021.
· Hessle (17th), Cottingham (18th), Hull (20th) & Brough (21st).
· Rest Day Wednesday 19th.
· 72 Hole Betterball Stableford.
· Entry Fee £350 per couple.
· Prizes for each day and overall.
· Hessle: Designed by the legendary Peter Alliss, this stunning course offers a true challenge, a real test of skill.
· Brough: An attractive and challenging inland parkland course.
· Hull: One of the finest golf courses and highly regarded golf clubs in the north of England.
· Cottingham Parks: An easy-walking picturesque golf course, set in 200 acres, offers an enjoyable challenge for golfers of all levels.
· Download the entry-form for the East Yorkshire Mixed Golf Week.
· Alternatively call Andy Woodhead on 07791 360664 for any enquiries or email [email protected]
For places to stay in the East Riding of Yorkshire head to www.visiteastyorkshire.co.uk