East Yorkshire Mixed Golf Week
Brough, Hull, Cottingham Parks & Hessle Golf Clubs
Monday 18th to Friday 22nd May 2020
The East Yorkshire Mixed Golf Week is a 72 Hole Betterball Stableford competition for mixed couples played over 4 great golf courses in East Yorkshire.
Entry is exceptional value at just £170 per person which includes 4 rounds of golf and a meal after each round!
There will be prizes for daily winners plus overall winners of the week.
Tee times are from 9am each day with a shotgun start on the Friday.
Men will play from yellow tees whilst ladies will be from the reds. Maximum handicaps are 28 for men and 36 for ladies with a 90% allowance applied.
Entries will only be accepted upon receipt of the completed entry form and full payment of the entry fee. Places will be issued on a first come, first served basis.
For up to date tournament information please visit www.cottinghamparks.co.uk
· Monday 18th to Friday 22nd May 2020.
· Hessle (18th), Brough (19th), Hull (21st) & Cottingham Parks (22nd).
· Rest Day Wednesday 20th.
· 72 Hole Betterball Stableford.
· Entry Fee £340 per couple.
· Prizes for each day and overall.
· Hessle: Designed by the legendary Peter Alliss, this stunning course offers a true challenge, a real test of skill.
· Brough: An attractive and challenging inland parkland course.
· Hull: One of the finest golf courses and highly regarded golf clubs in the north of England.
· Cottingham Parks: An easy-walking picturesque golf course, set in 200 acres, offers an enjoyable challenge for golfers of all levels.
· Download the entry-form for the East Yorkshire Mixed Golf Week.
· Alternatively call Andy Woodhead on 07791 360664 for any enquiries or email [email protected]
For places to stay in the East Riding of Yorkshire head to www.visithullandeastyorkshire.com