Address to send entry:
N/A - Online registration http://www.environmenttrust.co.uk/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=118
· Entry Fee: £95 per person
· Closing Date: 16th March 2016
· Format: Mixed Team Scramble
· Handicap Limit: -
· Age Limit: -
· Unique opportunity to play this private members' course.
· Bacon roll and hot drink on arrival. 18 holes golf on an award-winning course set in beautiful parkland. Followed by a sumptuous 3 course carvery lunch in the stunning, Grade 1 listed early-Georgian clubhouse.
· Prizes! 1st and 2nd place, longest drive, closest to pin.
· All profits will benefit the Environment Trust and key projects including youth education programmes across the borough that encourage appreciation of our local environment, history and wildlife, our Active Environment Programme (for people with learning difficulties) and our various heritage projects.